HYDROGUARD HG 602 Amperometric Analayzer
Amperometric multi-parameter analyzer for water analysis and control
HG-602 is a reliable amperometric analyzer for reagentless measurements of residual Free chlorine in water samples.
HG-602 is a customized multi-parameter analyzer that allows choosing up to 6 different parameters in each system, as well as providing versatile chlorine measurement range for various applications.
Customized multi-parameter analyzer
Each HG-602 analyzer can measure up to 6 parameters – Free chlorine, pH, Temp, ORP, Conductivity and Turbidity- leading to major savings and eliminating the need to purchase separate analyzers.
Versatile measurement range for various applications
HG-602 analyzer can work with various residual chlorine electrodes, to allow versatile measurement range according to each application’s requirements and every customer’s need.
Communication and Control
HG-602 analyzer includes standard RS 485 digital output and up to 6 optional analog outputs. Each analyzer includes 6 built-in relays that can be used for control or alarm.
HG-602 analyzer arrives fully assembled on a mounting board, and already includes pre-filtration and pressure regulator. Just connect it to feed and drain and start measuring.
- Reliability and accuracy
- Reagent-less chlorine measurement
- 0-5 or 0-10 ppm free chlorine measurement range
- 5-200 ppm high free chlorine measurement range
- Reliable wire or wireless communication
- 0-100 NTU Turbidity measurement (Optional)
- 0-5000 microS/cm Conductivity measurement (Optional)
- 6 built-in relays and alarm options
- Each analyzer can measure up to 6 parameters: Free Chlorine, pH, Temp, ORP, Conductivity and Turbidity