HYDROGUARD HG 602 Amperometric Chlorine Analyzer
Amperometric multi-parameter analyzer for water analysis and control
HG-602 is a reliable amperometric analyzer for reagentless measurements of residual Free chlorine in water samples.
HG-602 is a customized multi-parameter analyzer that allows choosing up to 6 different parameters in each system, as well as providing versatile chlorine measurement range for various applications.
Customized multi-parameter analyzer
Each HG-602 analyzer can measure up to 6 parameters – Free chlorine, pH, Temp, ORP, Conductivity and Turbidity- leading to major savings and eliminating the need to purchase separate analyzers.
Versatile measurement range for various applications
HG-602 analyzer can work with various residual chlorine electrodes, to allow versatile measurement range according to each application’s requirements and every customer’s need.
Communication and Control
HG-602 analyzer includes standard RS 485 digital output and up to 6 optional analog outputs. Each analyzer includes 6 built-in relays that can be used for control or alarm.
HG-602 analyzer arrives fully assembled on a mounting board, and already includes pre-filtration and pressure regulator. Just connect it to feed and drain and start measuring.
- Free chlorine standard range 0.05-10 ppm
- Free chlorine low range 0.03-5 ppm
- Free chlorine high range 5-200 ppm
- Total chlorine standard range 0.05-10 ppm
- pH, Temp and ORP (optional)
- Electrical conductivity 0-10,000 microS/cm (optional)
- Up to 6 analog 4/20 mA outputs
- Digital communication RS-485 MODBUS available
- 6 built-in relays for alarm or control
- Reliability and accuracy
- Reagent-less chlorine measurement
- Versatile measurement range for various applications
- Analog and digital communication options
- Reliable wire or wireless communication
- Quick and simple installation
- Each analyzer can measure up to 6 parameters: Free Chlorine or Total Chlorine, pH, Temp, ORP, Conductivity and Turbidity