Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer
SMART ONE utilizes the proven colorimetric DPD (N, N-diethyl-p-phenylenediamine) chemistry, which is the most accurate and reliable method for measuring chlorine in water.
Customized Multi-Parameter Analyzer
Each SMART ONE analyzer can measure up to 7 parameters, including free and/or total chlorine, pH, temperature, ORP, conductivity and turbidity, leading to major savings and eliminating the need to purchase separate analyzers. Smart ONE is the only colorimetric analyzer that can be converted to an amperometric chlorine analyzer on-site and at minimal cost by a non-trained operator.
Customized Cycle Time and Low Reagent Usage
SMART ONE’s low reagent usage (as low as 0.033 ml reagent per sample), together with its customized measurement cycle time (2-10 minutes), allows the analyzer to work unattended for up to 2 months.
Smart ONE’s cutting edge proprietary technology features include automatic mixing, bubble elimination and photo-cell self-cleaning, ensuring minimum ongoing maintenance.
Advanced User Interface with Intuitive and Friendly Menu
Smart ONE’s user interface and menu is the most advanced available in the market. Actions such as turning parameters on and off, defining thresholds and alerts, connecting 4-20 mAmp outputs and adjusting relays, once complicated, have been simplified for non-technical staff. Viewing data on tables or graphs can easily be accomplished on-site, allowing anyone to benefit from the system’s advanced capabilities.
Connect Better, Know Better, Operate Better, Protect better
SMART ONE can easily be connected to the Blue I online secured data-center via Ethernet, Wifi, GPRS or GSM, giving the operator full remote access to the measured data as well as to the analyzer’s operation and maintenance interface. When Smart ONE is connected to the Blue I data-center, the operator can access real-time assistance and troubleshooting with an authorized representative, ensuring the best service possible and saving time, energy and money.
- Multi-parameter analysis of up to 7 parameters, including free and/or total chlorine, pH, temp, ORP, EC and turbidity.
- Compatible to Blue I on-line secured data-center (Smart NET) via Ethernet, Wifi, GPRS or GSM, to enable continuous remote access to data and to the analyzer’s operation interface.
- Outstanding performance and accuracy: Colorimetric analysis of Free and Total chlorine by utilizing state of the art colorimetric technology with a wide measurement range of 0-10 ppm
- Touch Screen Interface: Smart ONE’s unique touch screen and intuitive user interface enables easy access to all menus and functions, as well as to view past data and graphs on site
- Internal data logger to secure all past data and ensure maximum availability
- Robust enclosure (IP65 rating) suitable for outdoor installations
- Reliable, accurate, and low maintenance analyzer
- Multi-parameter analysis
- Operates unattended for up to 2 months (at 5 min. cycle time)
- Plug-n-play installation and simple ongoing maintenance
- Flexible architecture enables customers to add more parameters when needed at minimal cost.
- Fully remote access to view data, as well as to amend settings, thresholds, and alarms
- Real-time and online assistance and troubleshooting with authorized representatives
- Reliable and robust chlorine measurement for municipal and industrial applications